Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunny Side Up

I’ve really never felt like this, I’ve never had this strength of wrist, or even had a granted wish so whimsical and golden, fish. I’m out the tank and swimming free, don’t try to paddle after me, I’m oh so gone, beyond the sea, and seeing spacey, heavenly.

My tether ball was tethered, worn, from all the verbal punching, scorn, no more, that’s it, my soul has sworn, to ward off hoards of ripping, torn. I’m born again, alive and well, my mutant finally left its shell, and now my ninja splinters fast, this master’s printing, sprinting past.

Blasting off to outer space, with willful grace, without a trace, I doubt you’ll ever see my face raise up again, it’s been erased. So brace yourselves and pace your search, I’ll send prayers from Picante church, to warm you up and reimburse the strength in you that’s been besmirched.

Allured by life’s intoxication, boxing oxygen elation, elevation has been heightened, past the furthest star that brightens up this span of planet mass, way past the future’s looking glass; I’m past the point of no return, my fury’s never burning urn.

That means my soul is never dying, while you subtract, I’m multiplying, just eye the Champ, my rant’s Orion, my Belt of stealth I call Obrien. My Conan sword I’m carrying, while jonesing for a marian, to run through my agrarian, and find my Unitarian.

If you got that, then cheers to you, my wit can’t fit in any shoe, my brew of choice is liquid voice and it goes down like sunset views. My boulevard is hard to find, I sign my rhymes as Wonder Nine; my world is curled up, enshrined, inside this phlegm of Clementine.

My darling, that just means I’m lost, but not forgot, just hit exhaust, I paid the cost to be the boss and now our paths can never cross. I’ll be your friend, just call me Ross, and in the end, I’ll be the floss, that’s there to spread the thread across this word of mouth, called tonsil toss.

Still at a loss, I’m out of time, so read this twice and redesign, what you once thought was just a rhyme; my spine is sharp like Porcupines. I got your back if you got mine, I’m out of sight and out my mind, I moved the moon and found my shine, my sunny side’s on upward climb.

Written by Tyler Wagner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home