Friday, January 09, 2009

Government Working For You

Let's investigate how our our state and federal governments are working for you.

Up until I read this article, I had no idea. I am glad the feds are sharing this type of information.



Utah likes to educate their citizens as well.

Boy, I almost forgot that and took that poison pill until I happened to read a Utah paper.


Oh oh, the feds are at it again.

I bet no one was more surprised than the federal agents when they actually found guns. I wonder if they were checking to make sure the owner knew fish required water?


This next one I saved for last because it sure is a sign of the times.

It seems to me the only people that don't understand budget cuts are our government sector.

It does my heart good to confirm state and local governments spend our money wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home